Benefits of Membership
The ACHS provides an opportunity to meet, interact with and enjoy fellowship with those interested in Australian Catholic history as well as a range of other services.
- A program of lectures on subjects of Catholic historical interest.
- Occasional excursions to places of Catholic historical interest.
- An Annual General Meeting at which members may make submissions for future activities and take part in annual election of office bearers.
- In most years a Journal is produced which may include papers read to the Society, book reviews, and other appropriate articles.
- A number of Newsletters are published each year. These contain information on forthcoming events, brief accounts of presentations and other information of interest to members.
- Opportunity to contribute short articles for the Newsletter (up to 300 words) and research articles for the Journal (up to 5000 words).